Monday, September 13, 2021

Hierarchy & Abstract Scene

This week we looked at managing models and pieces with hierarchies. This is my abstract scene, of some sort of desert or forest ranch, with little abstract horses. I think they're cute as heck!



We also worked with UE5 lighting, which was super fun! Here's some pics of that. I chose the colors of the Jedi and the Sith, because I think they jive well.




I included a playblast of the movement of the pieces, made doable by the hierarchies, for a crane. Below, I've also included a sample of hierarchies for my scene (above).






No comments:

Post a Comment

2D Poke-Portraits & Squirtle Battle Animation changes

 This week I had to go back into squirtle animations and nerf his movement a bit so it wasn't so extreme during battles. I had to do thi...